Right of withdrawal for consumers (Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to your commercial or independent professional activity.)
Cancellation Policy Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason, The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Cast-Brauerei GmbH, Siemenstr. 144, 70469 Stuttgart, telephone number: 0711/50482973; Email address: Kontakt@Cast-Brauerei.com) by means of a clear statement
( e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
You can also electronically fill in and submit the model withdrawal form or another clear statement on our website
( http://www.Cast-Brauerei.com ). If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation (e.g. by email). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will have all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs
(with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you have a different type of delivery than the one we offer, have chosen cheap standard delivery), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. We use the same payment method for this repayment, that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen day period has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods
if this loss in value is due to handling that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
– for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection
or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
– for the delivery of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,
– for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene
if their seal was removed after the delivery,
– for the delivery of goods if they were removed after the Delivery was inseparably mixed with other goods due to its nature,
– for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the contract was concluded and whose current value depends on fluctuations on the market to which the entrepreneur has no influence,
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery
– for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.